Wood Flooring Maintenance Instructions
- Sweep or dust mop for maintenance.
- Wipe up all spills immediately.
- Mopping is to be done with a damp, NOT WET, mop. Do not allow cleaning solution to stand on floor.
- Mops used on the wood flooring are to be kept exclusively for this area.
- DO NOT USE ammonia, wax, oil or soap products. These products will also affect the ability to recoat your floor later.
- Use door mats where possible.
- Use furniture leg protectors, such as EZ glides under all furniture. Contact All City to order.
- Maintain humidity between 25-35%.